Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
57 Rensselaer Ave, Staten Island
WELCOME HOME TO THIS CORNER SINGLE FAMILY SPRAWLING RANCH IN ANNADALE LOCATED ON RENSSELAER AVENUE. HOME FEATURES HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT, LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM COMBINATION, UPDATED KITCHEN W/CUSTOM CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES AND ACCESS DOOR TO SCREENED IN PORCH. UPDATED FULL BATHROOM, LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH TWO ADDITIONAL NICE SIZE BEDROOMS. FULL BASEMENT WHICH IS 75% FINISHED THE OTHER 25% IS USED FOR STORAGE, LAUNDRY AND UTILITY ROOM. NEAR EXPRESS BUSES, SHOPPING AREAS AND KOREAN PARKWAY.
- MLS® #1128818
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,150
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeOne Family Detached
- Listing OfficeRe/max Elite
- Address57 Rensselaer Ave
- CityStaten Island
- Zip Code10312
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories1
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but it not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by the Staten Island Board of REALTORS®.